Day 1, Thu: Istanbul
Arrival and transfer to hotel. Welcome briefing.
Day 2, Fri: Istanbul
Enjoy a full day tour including a visit to Topkapi Palace Museum, residence of the Ottoman Sultans between 1453–1852 (Excluding Harem). Visit the Hippodrome, which was once the center of life where chariot racing and other public events took place. Tour the Blue Mosque built between 1609 and 1616, famous for its blue ceramic tiles. Next see St. Sophia, a church built in the 6th century Byzantine capital, converted to a mosque by the Ottomans, and now a museum and one of the world’s greatest architectural wonders. Your last stop will be the famous Grand Bazaar, the world’s largest and oldest covered market with over 60 streets (B).
Optional: Dinner with belly dancing entertainment
Day 3, Sat: Istanbul-Gallipoli-Dardanelles-Canakkale
In the morning depart for Gallipoli, the site of many battles during WWI. Visit Anzac Cove, Lone Pine Cemetery and Chunuk Bair, then cross the Dardanelles to Canakkale for overnight (B, D).
Day 4, Sun: Troy – Istanbul
Morning visit of Troy with its famous wooden horse; then drive back to Istanbul and end of our services (B).
|Departure Dates (2018)||Per Person in US Dollar|
|Apr 19, 26
May 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
Jun 07, 14, 21, 28
Jul 05, 19
Aug 02, 23, 30
Sep 06, 13, 20, 27
Oct 04, 11, 18, 25
|*The designated rate pertains to GROUP tours. Please inquire for the PRIVATE rates
**Single Room Supplement: $350
Our Rates Include:
* Arrival and departure airport/port transfers on the first and last days of the tours regardless the flight times.
Additional fees may apply for the other locations
* English speaking government licensed guides throughout the tour
Additional fees apply for the other languages that can be served on only private basis
* Private air-conditioned vehicles the size of which depends on the number of the participants, unless specified as walking tours
* Accommodation at the hotels with private facilities on the designated board, meals as indicated on the itinerary by the code letters (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
* Admission fees
* Local taxes and service charges
Our Rates Exclude:
* Personal expenses
* Customary tips to the guides and drivers
* Anything that is not designated as included* These tours are guaranteed without any minimum person requirement on the designated dates