Day 1, Fri: Istanbul
Arrival and transfer to hotel. Welcome briefing.
Day 2, Sat: Istanbul
Enjoy a full day tour including a visit to Topkapi Palace Museum, residence of the Ottoman Sultans between 1453–1852 (Excluding Harem). Visit the Hippodrome, which was once the center of life where chariot racing and other public events took place. Tour the Blue Mosque built between 1609 and 1616, famous for its blue ceramic tiles. Next see St. Sophia, a church built in the 6th century Byzantine capital, converted to a mosque by the Ottomans, and now a museum and one of the world’s greatest architectural wonders. Your last stop will be the famous Grand Bazaar, the world’s largest and oldest covered market with over 60 streets (B).
Optional: Dinner with belly dancing entertainment
Day 3, Sun: Istanbul – Ankara
Optional: Morning tour of Bosphorus cruise and St. Sophia.
Afternoon departure for Ankara. Late evening arrival to Ankara (B, D).
Day 4, Mon: Ankara-Cappadocia
Morning departure to view Hittite artifacts at the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations. Visit the Mausoleum of Ataturk, father of modern Turkey. Drive to Cappadocia, touring a 13th century caravan inn en route. Overnight in Cappadocia (B, D).
Optional: Whirling Dervishes performance in the evening
Day 5, Tue: Cappadocia
Optional: Early morning hot air balloon flight. Experience of floating through volcanic valleys, fairy chimneys and caves with the sunrise of Cappadocia.
After breakfast, visit Goreme, Avanos, Pasabagi, Red Valley, and have a brief regional pottery workshop in a cave. Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia. Visit the Underground City of Sarhatli (B, D).
Day 6, Wed: Cappadocia – Pamukkale
Today’s ride will be fairly long and tiring due to the long distance between Cappadocia and Pamukkale and lack of convenient lodging location. Drive to Konya to visit to the Mausoleum of Mevlana, the world-wide famous mystic figure. Then continue on to Pamukkale and overnight (B, D).
Day 7, Thu: Pamukkale – Kusadasi
Today is the day to pay an early morning visit to the unique Cotton Fortress, the white calcium cascades, and also pay a visit to one of the first modern spa centers of the ancient world, Hierapolis. Then we drive to Kusadasi (B, D).
Day 8, Fri: Ephesus – St. Mary’s House – Kusadasi
Tour the famous ruins of Ephesus and St. Mary’s Cottage (B, D).
Afternoon Optional: Tour of Sirince
Day 9, Sat: Kusadasi
Transfer to the pier in Kusadasi (B).
* This program can be combined with Celestyal Cruise 7-day Greek Island Cruise program to and from Istanbul
|Departure Dates (2018)||Per Person in US Dollar|
Mar 02, 16, 23, 30
Apr 06, 13, 20, 27
May 04, 11, 18, 25
Jun 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
Jul 06, 13, 20, 27
Aug 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
Sep 07, 14, 21, 28
Oct 05, 12, 19, 26
Nov 02, 09, 23
|*The designated rate pertains to GROUP tours. Please inquire for the PRIVATE rates
**Single Room Supplement: From $355
***The rates are based on the lowest season . Please inquire for the different periods
Our Rates Include:
* Arrival and departure airport/port transfers on the first and last days of the tours regardless the flight times.
Additional fees may apply for the other locations
* English speaking government licensed guides throughout the tour
Additional fees apply for the other languages that can be served on only private basis
* Private air-conditioned vehicles the size of which depends on the number of the participants, unless specified as walking tours
* Accommodation at the hotels with private facilities on the designated board, meals as indicated on the itinerary by the code letters (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
* Admission fees
* Local taxes and service charges
Our Rates Exclude:
* Personal expenses
* Customary tips to the guides and drivers
* Anything that is not designated as included* These tours are guaranteed without any minimum person requirement on the designated dates